The safety of the food we consume and offer to our families depends on us
In our trustful store…
Select food after observing their external appearance.
- Reject products with damaged packaging
- Avoid frozen products with frost
- Verify that there are no air pockets in vacuum-packed products
During transportation ...
Take into consideration the factors of time and temperature
- The time that elapses between the acquisition of food and their arrival to destination must be kept as short as possible
- It is essential to maintain the cold chain; therefore, long journeys have to be made in isothermal bags
Arriving at home ...
- Store food quickly and place the ingredients with the closest expiry date at the front
- Remove the parts that will not be used from fresh products
- Food that does not contain packaging should be stored in hermetically sealed containers